Intra-Oral Digital camera and Extra-Oral Nikon D100 Digital cameras with macro-lens for demonstration or treatment planning where treatment is necessary.
Satelec Piezotome Ultrasound Surgery and Whaledent Electro Surgery and Electo Cautery for efficient surgical needs.
Sybron Endo/WaveOne Rotary Root Canal Motors utilised in various systems to efficiently accomplish root canal work.
Digital Intra oral X-ray and Extra Oral Panoramic X-ray – all with very reduced radiation.
State of the Art Infection Control Centre – open to inspection so that patients can feel re-assured that their health is our priority.
Safe Removal Of Mercury Fillings
All fillings that contain mercury can be removed utilising the protection of a rubber dam barrier. This means that you, the patient, are separated from the mercury present in your filling and in addition the mercury waste is removed with a high-volume suction.
Minimally Invasive Dentistry:
Minimally Invasive Dentistry is the first and foremost consideration at Weybridge Dental Care.
- The least amount of dentistry needed in any situation
- Never removing any more tooth structure than is absolutely required to restore teeth to their normal condition
- Always using dental materials that conserve the maximum tooth structure
- Using only dental materials that have been researched by leading dental schools and research institutions and that are recommended by leading practising dentists
- Using only the strongest and longest-lasting dental materials to reduce the need for future repairs and replacement
- Using dental procedures that keep the number of necessary appointments to a minimum
- Using only dental laboratories that use non-toxic minimally invasive materials for the restoration of teeth.